Student Government Association
• Act as a liaison to faculty, administration, and staff on behalf of the student body
• Demonstrate leadership, honesty, and integrity
• Act in the students' best interest when participating in the development of policies for the college
• Act upon the suggestions and concerns expressed by the student body
• Foster recognition of student rights and the college's responsibilities to the students.
Meetings are held every Thursday at 3 p.m. in Room 202 of the Student Center.
SGA officers hold office hours in Room 219 of the Student Center.
President: Dawson Doiron
Vice-President: Derrick Janice, Jr.
Secretary: Anthony Barnes
Public Relations: Samantha Delacruz
Parliamentarian: Dawson Sandlin
Senators: Erin Bahnsen, Sharayah Manni, Ja'Tayjah Vital, Tremaine Wilson
Advisors: Amy Moore and Ashley Guillory
For questions regarding SGA, please contact via e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on social media: