Student Government Association
- Act as a liaison to faculty, administration, and staff on behalf of the student body
- Act upon the suggestions and concerns expressed by the student body
- Foster recognition of student rights and the college's responsibilities to the students
- Act in the students' best interest when participating in the development of policies for the college
- Demonstrate leadership, honesty, and integrity
All members are elected by the Student Body regardless of race, creed, sex, origin, or disability. As SGA is the voice of LSCO students, all students benefit from the services and programs of SGA. SGA assists students and student organizations in improving their experiences at LSCO.
Meetings are held every Thursday at 3 p.m. in Room 202 of the Student Center.
SGA officers hold office hours in Room 219 of the Student Center.
President: Ryan Wesolowski
Vice-President: Dawson Doiron
Secretary: Samantha Delacruz
Communicator: Derrick Janice, Jr.
Senators: Erin Bahnsen, Anthony Barnes, Jackson Heider, Sharayah Manni, Tremaine Wilson, 5 open senator positions available
Advisors: Amy Moore and Ashley Guillory