The Lamar State College Orange Testing Center is located in room 107 of the Ron E. Lewis Library Building.
The Testing Center provides a quiet and comfortable setting for group and individual testing. The center is completely handicapped accessible.
Phone: (409) 882-3330
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday and Tuesdays||8:00AM - 7:00PM (CST)|
|Wednesday - Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM (CST)|
|Select Saturdays (See dates below)||9:00AM - 1:00PM (CST)|
|Saturday Testing Dates Available|
|October 2, 2021||9:00AM - 1:00PM (CST)|
|November 6, 2021||9:00AM - 1:00PM (CST)|
|December 4, 2021||9:00AM - 1:00PM (CST)|
To learn more about specific tests, click the appropriate link below.
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
- Admission Assessment (A2): admission exam for Upward Mobility Nursing
- Career Assessment: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory
- Challenge Exams: Developmental Math, English or Nursing
- CLEP: College Level Examination Program
- Correspondence Exams
- DANB Certification: Dental Assisting National Board
- GED: Nationally recognized high school equivalency exam.
- Accuplacer for Health Sciences and Workforce Technology: Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test - admission exam for Pharmacy Technology.
- Make-up Exams: available at the teacher's discretion
- NCCT: National Center for Competency Testing
- Pearson VUE Testing
- T.E.A.S: Test of Essential Academic Skills
- Special Accommodations Testing
Lamar State College Orange does not require ACT or SAT for admission and so does not administer these tests; however, links are provided for your convenience.
For more information
Contact Testing Services at (409) 882-3330 or e-mail your information requests.