LSCO Texas Reskilling Support Fund Grant
Tuition and fees grant AVAILABLE for Spring 2021 semester NOW!
Apply now for a grant to pay for your tuition and fees for the Spring 2021, Summer 2021, and/or Fall 2021 semesters.
LSCO has been awarded $112,500 through the Texas Reskilling Support Fund Grant to help students impacted by COVID-19 complete their degree or certificate no later than December 31, 2021.
Were you unable to return to LSCO in Fall 2020 because you were impacted by COVID-19? If so, you may qualify for a grant that can be applied to your tuition and fees for the Spring 2021, Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 semesters.
CHECK THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW, THEN APPLY HERE!
Grant Information and Qualifications:
- Must be a Texas resident eligible for in-state tuition;
- Was NOT enrolled in Fall 2020;
- Must have a 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with LSCO (School Code Number 016748);
- Must complete a 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with LSCO (School Code Number 016748);
- Must have been affected by COVID-19 (see grant application for examples)
- This funding will pay for tuition and fees for attendance at Lamar State College Orange to complete programs on or before December 31, 2021.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Dual credit/high school enrollment students do not qualify.
- Complete the brief grant application
- Complete a re-admission application for Spring 2021 semester.
- Complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA (required for Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 award).
- Complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA (required for Fall 2021 award).
- Contact a LSCO Advisor or a Financial Aid Advisor (FAFSA assistance or award eligibility).
For Questions, contact:
Spring 2021 Dates:
- Spring 2021 start date: Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- Spring 2021 payment deadline: Wednesday, January 13, 2021
- Priority deadline for grant application: January 11, 2021