Leadership Certification Programs
Strong businesses require strong leaders at every level-that's why the Leadership Certification Programs were created-to teach practical leadership principles that inspire individuals to reach for higher levels of success. And now, a new program has been added for Small Business Supervisor certification!
First-Line Leadership Certification Program: Individuals may enroll for all ten modules or individual modules. All modules are from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and include lunch and instructional materials.
Small Business Supervisor Certificate Program: Individuals may enroll for all ten three-hour modules individual modules. All modules are from 6-9 p.m.
The modules for both First-Line Leadership and Small Business Supervisor Certification cover:
- Module 1: Traits of Leadership
- Module 2: Communicating Effectively
- Module 3: Meeting Management
- Module 4: Managing Conflict
- Module 5: Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Module 6: Loss Controls
- Module 7: Planning
- Module 8: Personnel Law
- Module 9: Employee Motivation
- Module 10: Building and Leading a High Performance Team To find out more about the Leadership Certification Programs, contact:
Lamar State College-Orange
Continuing and Workforce Education
(409) 882-3321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org