ASSET is an approved alternative placement test to THEA. Entering LSC-O students who are not otherwise exempt must take the ASSET or COMPASS prior to registration. ASSET may be used for initial placement as well as retesting.
|December - 2012|
|Monday||December 3||1:30 PM|
|Thursday||December 20||8:30 AM|
|January - 2013|
|February - 2013|
|Monday||February 4||8:30 AM|
|Saturday||February 9||9:30 AM|
|Wednesday||February 13||1:30 PM|
|Monday||February 25||4:30 PM|
|March - 2013|
|Saturday||March 2||9:30 AM|
|Thursday||March 7||8:30 AM|
|Tuesday||March 12||1:30 PM|
|Tuesday||March 26||1:30 PM|
|April - 2013|
|Thursday||April 4||8:30 AM|
|Saturday||April 13||9:30 AM|
|Monday||April 29||1:30 PM|
|May - 2013|
|Saturday||May 11||9:30 AM|
|Tuesday||May 14||8:30 AM|
|Thursday||May 23||1:30 PM|
|August - 2013|
|Wednesday||August 7||1:30 PM|
|Monday||August 19||8:30 AM|
All dates are subject to change and availability
- Call the Testing Office to schedule the test, (409) 882-3330 or register in the Testing Office, room 104 of the Ron E. Lewis Library Building.
- Remit $25 testing fee to the cashier (receipt does not guarantee testing; must pre-register by telephone or in person.) NO WALK-INS ALLOWED. The cashier is located on the third floor of the library.
- Arrive at the Testing Center 10 minutes before test time. Latecomers will not be admitted to test.
- Calculator and scratch paper are provided.
- Photo identification (DL or DPS ID)
- Receipt for $25 from cashier
- Two #2 pencils
- Two black ink pens
An ASSET study guide is available at www.act.org/asset/pdf/StudentGuide.pdf
The Compass test is administered by appointment.
A Compass study guide is available at www.act.org/compass/sample/index.html
The Testing Office is located in room 104 of the Ron E. Lewis Library Building.
A Member of the Texas State University System - Equal Opportunity Institution.