Emergency Assistance Harvey Scholarship
We are awarding scholarships to students who were impacted by Harvey to help students return to college. Scholarships may also be awarded for books.
- Resided in/from a Texas disaster-declared county when disaster was declared and returning for Spring 2020.
- Documentation of insurance claim, FEMA claim, or financial impact from Hurricane Harvey.
- Must successfully complete one semester or debt will be reinstated.
Scholarship applications must be returned to the Financial Aid office by December 16, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Financial Aid at (409) 882-3924 or (409) 882-3317.
- Fill out our online Emergency Assistance Harvey Scholarship Application or complete the Emergency Assistance Harvey Scholarship Application pdf document and bring it to the Financial Aid office inside the Ron E. Lewis Library on the third floor.
- Bring all documentation showing financial impact from Hurricane Harvey to the Financial Aid office. Please supply a receipt from Barnes and Noble Bookstore to receive a scholarship for books.