How to Apply
The following procedures should be followed when applying for admission. Please view Who May Apply for Admission and Documents Needed. All credentials should be sent to the Office of Admissions and Records Office, Lamar State College-Orange, 410 Front Street, Orange, Texas 77630. Students must submit:
- LSC-O Admission Application *PDF
- official transcripts sent directly from issuing institution, high school and/or college previously attended (this requirement applies, regardless of the length of time in attendance and regardless of whether credit was earned or is desired);
- signed Informational Bacterial Meningitis Form *PDF;
- Signed Core Residency Questionnaire *PDF;
- copy of social security card;
- copy of driver's license; and
- results of the prescribed placement tests and/or records of test scores to the Office of Admissions and Records.
All materials required for admission to Lamar State College-Orange should be on file in the Office of Admissions and Records prior to registration. A new applicant whose file is incomplete at the time of registration will be allowed to enroll on conditional status, pending completion of the admission file. No student will be permitted to re-enroll until admission requirements have been met.