The Office of Student Activities
- provides leadership and advertisement to the Program Council, student organizations and the general student programming population
- offers quality programs and services that comprise student development in co-curricular activities
- plans and implements campus leadership training programs for student groups
- plans college-wide student programs
- coordinates the campus master calendar of activities
- helps students understand LSC-O policies and procedures
- provides technical assistance in planning events
- provides other information and assistance to students and organizations
Several times a year, the Office of Student Activities hosts special events where LSC-O students, faculty, and staff all join in on the fun.
- Student Appreciation Day takes place during the beginning of the fall semester. This event is a great opportunity to be exposed to the different campus student organizations and offices at LSC-O.
- Octoberfest is a fall tradition that includes a giant Halloween party complete with costumes and candy. Campus clubs and organizations provide activities for trick-or-treaters. Traditional games such as bobbing for apples and pumpkin bowling provide safe Halloween fun for all students and their families.
- Spring Day includes softball, volleyball, pool and racquetball tournaments, a weight lifting contest, a golf chipping contest and fun for everyone.
Please be on the lookout for more of these exciting events posted throughout the campus and online, free of charge to LSC-O students.
For more information, contact the Office of Student Activities, located in the Student Center.
Program Assistant of Student Activities
Coordinator of Student Activities